Why should I choose KRBL?
- It's so easy to apply. And, it's FREE!
- It's your own bank. You have instant access to up-to-date information on your accounts.
- It's safe & easy. Using your internet banking ID (ID) and internet banking Password, you can now bank with confidence knowing that your transactions remain safe with us. With our simple and intuitive navigational toolbars and buttons, you don't need other instructions or assistance.
- It's fast. It takes only a few minutes to get updated account information and complete a banking transaction - giving you more time to do other things.
- It's convenient. You can perform on-line banking right from the comfort of your home or office.
- It's 24 hours. With this service, you can access your Standard Chartered accounts day or night - there is no need to wait for your monthly statement of account.
- It's worldwide access. As long as you can access the Internet, you can access your Standard Chartered accounts, anywhere in the world.
- No special software required. You don't need to purchase any special software. As long as you have a personal computer (PC) with the minimum configuration, you are ready to start. Please check the minimum browser requirement.
- Wide range of service. Our wide range of on-line banking services will help you to better manage your finance. Moreover, we will progressively add more new services for your convenience.
Do I have to pay for using this service / Is there an extra charge for this service?
There is no extra charge for using this service. However, normal product fees and charges continue to apply.
How secure is this service / How safe is my personal information going through the service / What security measures are being used by the service?
This service employs the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is one of the strongest encryption technology most commonly used by large-scale online merchants, banks, and brokerages worldwide. All online sessions between you and the bank are protected by up to 128-bit encryption, which best protects your information against disclosure to third parties.
What are utility payments?
Utility payment is a free service that allows you to make payment to any our participating billing organizations.
What are the advantages of paying bills online?
Paying bills online saves you the hassle of writing cheques and queuing at the branch.
Who can use this utility payment service?
As long as you have a savings or current account (for debiting of payment) and the bill reference number, you can use this service to pay your bills.
Is there a maximum funds transfer I can make between accounts?
For eligible deposit accounts (excluding Transfers Between Other Bank Accounts and Transfers to Other Citizens Bank Customers), the maximum available for transfer is equal to the available balance in your "from" account. This includes any balance linked to the account for overdraft plan transfers.
How do I cancel a transfer that I have entered?
Select the "TRANSFER MONEY" tab from the navigation bar and then both Pending and Completed transfers will be displayed on the Transfer History Page. From here you can edit or delete transfers that have not yet been processed.
How do I add a mobile address for Alerts?
Alerts can be sent by secure email to the Alerts Center. They can also be sent to additional locations, including your personal email or mobile phone through SMS. Please visit the "My Alerts Addresses" page to add additional delivery points.
Can I name my accounts?
Yes. Simply click on the "Account Nickname & Display Settings" link on the "MY ACCOUNTS" page and type in your Account Nickname. Then click "UPDATE."